Job Display - Return to Search Results
Manager Finance Systems - Etobicoke Ontario Job at Canada Bread
Manager, Finance Systems
The Manager, Finance Systems will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, optimization, and effectiveness of various finance systems. Coordinating knowledge, skill, and needs development across the organization the Manager, Finance Systems will connect the needs of the business and its various users, with the financial / technical requirements of the systems teams. Responsibilities;
- Ensure systems are updated accurately, efficiently, and on time.
- Work with Finance and Finance partners to understand and implement design modifications.
- Manage User access, permissions, and profiles across all groups in the organization.
- Identify and manage a group of cross functional key users for tips / tricks and training for systems and BI tools being developed
- Promote technology skill developments across Finance Users, as well as the greater business.
- Work with system development teams providing financial and business requirements, ensuring the effectiveness and ease of use.
More information on this Job
- University Degree (preferred in Business Administration or Information Management)
- 3+ years data analysis experience
- 3+ years formal Data Management & Data Quality experience
- Strong cross-functional knowledge of master data usage across various functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc)
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Data collection and manipulation experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Articulate communicator
- Quick learner and motivated team player
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in teams, influence others and manage conflict
ID: 9451948 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Not everyone is familiar with the Canada Bread name; however, if you live in Canada, you have almost certainly enjoyed at least one of our many products at breakfast, lunch or dinner... Our work is baked into life. Every meal. Every day.
Breads, buns, tortillas, bagels, English muffins, snack cakes, desserts. Each day our associates rise to bake the freshest, highest-quality products in these categories, serve our customers, and learn from one another. Our mission is to nourish, delight and serve Canada.
We are a strong and sound company. Headquarted in Etobicoke, Ontario, we have been in business for more than 100 years. In May 2014, the company was purchased by Grupo Bimbo, the worlds largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. In 2015, Canada Bread completed the purchase of Vachon Bakery. Canada Bread strives to be a highly productive and deeply humane company. Our 4,400 associates and our 950 franchisees and distributors across Canada work every day to achieve our vision of becoming the best baking company in the world and a leader in the food industry.
Canada Bread jobs
Regional Sales Manager - GTA - Etobicoke ON
Gestionnaire de territoire - Ventes - Abitibi - Val-Dor qubec
Commis - Magasin conomique - Joliette Qubec
Senior Analyst eCommerce - Etobicoke Ontario
Shipper Full-Time - Carp Ontario Ontario
Mcanicienne industriel - Qubec Qubec
Prpose la salubrit - Ste-Marie Qubec
Prpos la salubrit - Laval Qubec
Distribution Worker - Moncton NB
Senior Analyst IT - Etobicoke Ontario
RSA Canada jobs
ISM Canada jobs
Farm Credit Canada jobs
General Dynamics Canada jobs
3M Canada jobs
Conference Board jobs