Job Display - Return to Search Results
Route Sales Relief Representative - New Liskeard Ontario Job at Canada Bread
Canada Bread Company, Limited is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. Dempster’s is the national brand leader and a market leader in the health and well-being segment of bread products in Canada. The growth strategy is to focus on market leadership in all commercial bread categories. The company operates 17 bakeries and employs approximately 4,125 associates across Canada. It seeks to create value by leading innovation in products and service delivery in the bakery industry, enhancing distribution services and processes, and continuing to grow premium white and whole grain breads, tortillas, bagels, rye, buns and rolls.
As an independent business unit of Grupo Bimbo, Canada Bread seeks to grow value-added bakery segments by focusing on health and well-being, and penetrating new bakery segments and channels of distribution. The business will continue to grow market leadership and margins by investing in the premium whole grain product category, and by delivering continued product innovation in other bakery and snack categories. MARKETS
Canada Bread serves major grocery chains, retail outlets and food service operations across Canada. The company distributes branded products in the discount, mainstream and super-premium segments, and is the leading producer in most major bakery categories. It also produces private label products for grocery and food service outlet.Position Profile:
This individual must demonstrate Grupo Bimbo Beliefs, have strong interpersonal, administrative and communication skills, and a strong customer service orientation. We depend on the Route Relief agent to deliver Canada Bread baked goods on time to fulfill customers’ exact expectations and providing superior customer service. This individual will:
- Report to Regional Sales Manager or the specific territory manager as assigned.
- Take initiative and exercise timely and good judgment in day-to-day business decisions.
- Be responsible for all operating functions of a Canada Bread route including product load accuracy.
- Properly utilize the CBCL hand-held computer for ordering, invoicing and inventory management.
- Input all product orders required and satisfy customer needs.
- Sort product according to account plans or information acquired.
- Merchandise accounts and affixing Point of Sale material according to company standards.
- Monitor product movement in accounts and ensure proper distribution levels are met. Effectively maximize sales growth while minimizing sales waste. (Inventory management)
- Communicate regularly with customers regarding accounts to ensure all growth opportunities are taken advantage of, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Balance route according to product purchased to product sold.
- Conduct him/herself in proper professional business manner according to Company Standards.
- Prepare and complete communications reports and schedules, forms and documentation as required.
- Operate a straight truck. Maintain a safe working vehicle and ensure continued compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and MTO vehicle operating requirements. Take immediate appropriate measures to provide for the health and safety of all coworkers and customers and yourself.
- Ensure security of vehicle, materials and products. Administer Company Policies and Procedures as required in business.
Route Relief Personnel should have and/or develop in a timely fashion:
- Hour of operation may vary according to route and customer and business requirements. Workweeks are split; with an on-going requirement to operate with early morning start times.
- G driver license is required to operate most vehicles.
- Post Secondary education in sales, operations, management or business studies.
- Self-motivated, with good communication and written skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of sales, merchandising, inventory control management.
- Ability to successfully use MS Excel and other computer software necessary for CBCL sales.
More information on this Job
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and acting as a strong team leader/member.
ID: 9451940 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Not everyone is familiar with the Canada Bread name; however, if you live in Canada, you have almost certainly enjoyed at least one of our many products at breakfast, lunch or dinner... Our work is baked into life. Every meal. Every day.
Breads, buns, tortillas, bagels, English muffins, snack cakes, desserts. Each day our associates rise to bake the freshest, highest-quality products in these categories, serve our customers, and learn from one another. Our mission is to nourish, delight and serve Canada.
We are a strong and sound company. Headquarted in Etobicoke, Ontario, we have been in business for more than 100 years. In May 2014, the company was purchased by Grupo Bimbo, the worlds largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. In 2015, Canada Bread completed the purchase of Vachon Bakery. Canada Bread strives to be a highly productive and deeply humane company. Our 4,400 associates and our 950 franchisees and distributors across Canada work every day to achieve our vision of becoming the best baking company in the world and a leader in the food industry.
Canada Bread jobs
Manager Finance Systems - Etobicoke Ontario
Regional Sales Manager - GTA - Etobicoke ON
Gestionnaire de territoire - Ventes - Abitibi - Val-Dor qubec
Commis - Magasin conomique - Joliette Qubec
Senior Analyst eCommerce - Etobicoke Ontario
Shipper Full-Time - Carp Ontario Ontario
Mcanicienne industriel - Qubec Qubec
Prpose la salubrit - Ste-Marie Qubec
Prpos la salubrit - Laval Qubec
Distribution Worker - Moncton NB
RSA Canada jobs
ISM Canada jobs
Farm Credit Canada jobs
General Dynamics Canada jobs
3M Canada jobs
Conference Board jobs