Job Display - Return to Search Results
Merchandiser Part Time Swift Current - Swift Current SK
|FIELD SALES SUPPORT – MERCHANDISER|
|Reports to:||Territory Sales Manager|
More information on this Job
|Job Function: Move product from back room to shelf at designated customers.|
We are currently looking to hire a part time Merchandiser to join our Field Sales Support team in the Swift Current, SK area. Must be available mornings , afternoons, weekends, stat holidays, no benefits. $16.75/hour, 10 - 15 hours per week.
|Area of Responsibility:|
A Merchandiser’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- Follow sign in/out procedure as per customer requirements
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays
- Communicate with route operator on any product concerns
- Notify Territory Manager of any customer issues
- Properly stack and label returns for route operator
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self- motivated
- Must be organized and methodical
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs with assistance
- Physically fit and able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, squatting
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism in customer service
A Merchandiser will:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Be responsible for their own transportation
- Possibly have split shifts including early mornings and late afternoons, weekends, stat holidays
ID: 9251108 - Save Job
: Transport Jobs
Not everyone is familiar with the Canada Bread name; however, if you live in Canada, you have almost certainly enjoyed at least one of our many products at breakfast, lunch or dinner... Our work is baked into life. Every meal. Every day.
Breads, buns, tortillas, bagels, English muffins, snack cakes, desserts. Each day our associates rise to bake the freshest, highest-quality products in these categories, serve our customers, and learn from one another. Our mission is to nourish, delight and serve Canada.
We are a strong and sound company. Headquarted in Etobicoke, Ontario, we have been in business for more than 100 years. In May 2014, the company was purchased by Grupo Bimbo, the worlds largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. In 2015, Canada Bread completed the purchase of Vachon Bakery. Canada Bread strives to be a highly productive and deeply humane company. Our 4,400 associates and our 950 franchisees and distributors across Canada work every day to achieve our vision of becoming the best baking company in the world and a leader in the food industry.
Canada Bread Careers