Job Display - Return to Search Results
Customer Business Development Manager - Costco - Etobicoke Ontario
- A champion and advocate for Bimbo Canada and Costco, Giant Tiger East. Responsible for developing and strengthening customer relationships, managing and growing both BC and customer’s business, and bringing category management knowledge and expertise to our customers.
- Representative and SPOC for Costco, GT East Bread and Snack cake/Salty Snack portfolio with annual sales of over $100M.
- Meet BC’s expected profit/sales targets by effectively managing product portfolio mix & trade spend
- Sell in BC Marketing initiatives to the customer, using a fact-based approach to reinforce benefits to the consumer and the total bakery category.
- Establish and maintain overall superior BC customer relationships
- Strong relationship building at the Category Manager/Director level at Costco/GT
- Clear insight into and understanding the customers overall business.
- Lead and manage all aspects of this account. (externally and internally)
- Conduct business performance reviews.
- Work closely with Finance resources to ensure profitability is maximized within all accounts with new launches and current business.
- Lead the development and/or refinement of the total bakery/sweets/salty snack customer plan, working in partnership with the customer and the BC category management team.
- Provide accurate forecasts to support BC planning and budgeting process.
- Understand and leverage our value chain; work with customers to plan programs to improve their business results and leverage our execution capabilities.
- Gather competitive insights; determine implications and relevant next steps for BC.
- Day-to-day management of BC’s Commercial Bread/Snack Cake/Salty Snack portfolio with Customer Businesses driven through a program management approach to the business.
- Leveraging of strategic insights to establish alignment between BC and customer’s future growth agendas.
- Identify new business opportunities to drive growth.
- Ensure National alignment to customer priorities by Interacting with BC Field Sales and Customer Operations to ensure the effective execution of the customer category plan.
- Support BC A/R efforts to ensure timely receipt of customer payables.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Develop stretch targets; meet or exceed plans
- Strategically grow a profitable business
- Strengthen customer relationship
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 3-5 years sales experience
- University Degree – Business education preferred
More information on this Job
- Strong commercial sense and industry knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Creative thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Focused on value-added selling
- Leadership and emotional maturity
- Valid drivers license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and AC Nielsen
- Category Management expertise
- Negotiation skills
- Adaptable / change agent
ID: 9210809 - Save Job
: Transport Jobs
Not everyone is familiar with the Canada Bread name; however, if you live in Canada, you have almost certainly enjoyed at least one of our many products at breakfast, lunch or dinner... Our work is baked into life. Every meal. Every day.
Breads, buns, tortillas, bagels, English muffins, snack cakes, desserts. Each day our associates rise to bake the freshest, highest-quality products in these categories, serve our customers, and learn from one another. Our mission is to nourish, delight and serve Canada.
We are a strong and sound company. Headquarted in Etobicoke, Ontario, we have been in business for more than 100 years. In May 2014, the company was purchased by Grupo Bimbo, the worlds largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. In 2015, Canada Bread completed the purchase of Vachon Bakery. Canada Bread strives to be a highly productive and deeply humane company. Our 4,400 associates and our 950 franchisees and distributors across Canada work every day to achieve our vision of becoming the best baking company in the world and a leader in the food industry.
Canada Bread Careers